Monday, June 16, 2008

MTIV "What If" (Continued)

So Originally I wanted to do a photo mosaic, but after a week of trying to make it work, I realized that it was going no where. I wanted to take the same idea of every piece of something makes up its whole. So after thinking about what else wold show this better than a photo mosaic. Then I realized that music would be perfect. Every note with every instrument matters in a song. If you change a small part of a song it makes the final product completely different. So I then wrote a twenty second musical part. I then examined it and asked a bunch of what if questions.  I came across something that would really make the song better and feel more complete, lyrics. So I then added some lyrics over my music and it finally felt complete. 

Here is the link to download my song.

No comments: